Summer School 2014 Registration
Begins at 8:00am May 1, 2014 until May 28, 2014 at 5:00pm.
SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
We will NOT be offering Algebra 1B or Algebra 2B (the second semesters of Algebra classes) during the summer. The mandatory End Of Course exam (EOC) - which MUST be done face-to-face - is logistically too daunting to arrange. We will offer Algebra 1B and Algebra 2B in the Fall 2014 semester. There is no charge for this Fall class if it is taken in the traditional school year. If you decide to do this - please have your student see their school counselor for the Fall 2014 registration.
Unlike regular E-School courses, Summer School courses are fee-based and registration is done online by parents.
COST: $95.00 per .5 credit
SUMMER 2014 COURSE DATES: June 5, 2014 - July 18, 2014
LINK TO COURSE OFFERINGS: E-School Summer 2014
ONLINE REGISTRATION: SUMMER SCHOOL REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED
These classes fill up very fast! After registering online, be sure to:
- Have a printer handy. You will need to print a form to make your payment.
- Submit your payment right away. Students will not be fully registered until payment is received.
- If payment is not received within 5 days of registration, we will negate your registration.
- Do NOT use a Yahoo email account. Mail from the Hawaii DOE gets filtered into Yahoo's Bulk Mail and you may miss part of the registration process.
REFUND POLICY FOR E-SCHOOL SUMMER SCHOOL:
- Students get 100% refund up to three days before instruction
- Students get 50% refund before first day of instruction
- Students get 25% refund from the first day to the fifth day of instruction
- No refund after the fifth day of instruction
Did You Know?
E-School registration for semester and year courses is done by SCHOOLS.
Summer School registration is done by PARENTS.