- 2017-2018 YEAR CLASSES
- FALL 2017 SEMESTER CLASSES
- SPRING 2018 SEMESTER CLASSES **NEW!**
Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 8:30 a.m. - Wednesday, April 19, 2017 (8:30 a.m.)
Schools eligible for early registration:
Aiea High, Central Middle, Dole Middle, Ewa Makai, Hana, Hawaii Acadmey of Arts and Science, Highlands Inter, Ilima, Kalaheo, Kalakaua, Kalani, Kapaa High, Kawananakoa, Kau, Keaau Middle, Kealakehe Intermediate, King Intermediate, Kohala, Kua o Ka La PCS, Lanai, Leilehua High, Maui Waena, Molokai, Nanakuli High and Inter, Pahoa, Wahiawa Middle, Waianae Intermediate, Waimea High
| REGULAR REGISTRATION
Wednesday, April 19, 2017 (8:30 a.m.) - Friday, May 19, 2017 (2:30 p.m.) Round 1
Tuesday, August 7, 2017 (8:30 a.m.) – Friday, August 10, 2017 (2:30 p.m.) Round 2
Important! School Site Facilitators: If you are registering a student for both Fall 2017 and Spring 2018, please register first for Fall classes and then Spring. This will ensure new students are placed in the appropriate Student Orientation course.
2017-2018 Year Classes: August 16, 2017 - May 31, 2018
2017 Fall Semester Classes: August 16, 2017 - December 21, 2017
2018 Spring Semester Classes: January 17, 2018 - May 31, 2018
- Middle school students may register for only Algebra I, Geometry, and World Languages
- It is recommended middle school site facilitators consult with E-School instsructors prior to registration to determine the appropriateness of course content and placement for students.
- Classes offered through E-School are HIGH SCHOOL courses with High School ACCNs.
- Students meet with School Site Facilitator and/or counselor to discuss and determine course selection(s).
- Students must provide a valid email address. Gmail is preferred as other email may filter E-School messages into the spam folder.
- School Site Facilitators register students in the desired course(s) using the online registration site.
- Students with their parents must submit the online Student Agreement Form.
E-School is a supplementary program provided by the Hawaii DOE and secondary courses are offered to students free of charge during the school year. (Note: E-School summer courses are fee-based). A designated School Site Facilitator is responsible for registering students for semester and yearlong E-School courses.
Students taking E-School for the first time must complete the mandatory Student Orientation course in Blackboard by May 24, 2017 (Round 1 Registrations).
A score of 52 or higher is needed to pass this requirement.
YOU WILL BE DROPPED FROM E-SCHOOL if you do not pass the Student Orientation.
RETURNING E-SCHOOL STUDENTS
If you already passed the Student Orientation, you do not need to complete this requirement again.
PARENT OBSERVER ACCOUNT
Undertaking an online course can be an exciting opportunity for students, but it may come with certain challenges. In order to help parents support their learners, we have observer accounts available which allow parents/ guardians to monitor progress at their convenience. If you are interested in obtaining an account, please contact Kristi Pang at Kristi_Pang@notes.k12.hi.us.
Students will have up to 6 weeks after the start of the session to drop a course. For Year courses, this 6-week grace period occurs in the first semester only. After 6 weeks, students may not drop the course. The student must remain in the course until the end of the session and receive the grade earned.